Today we’re going to debunk a few myths about professional makeup and take you step-by-step through a makeup trial experience. I often hear that professional makeup is an unnecessary expense. I encourage potential clients to consider the fact that your …
Latest Blog Post
About Ashlee Bivins
Every day I thank my lucky stars that I am fortunate enough to do something I absolutely love for a living! My passion lies in creating unique and distinctive looks for my clients by emphasizing the natural beauty in each individual face. Finding the perfect makeup style for my clients, whether the event calls for simply natural or elaborately dramatic, is always my first priority.
My love of makeup started when I was young and lead to a position as a MAC artist for 3 years. My career now spans over 8+ years specializing in Beauty, Bridal, Airbrush, Editorial Print and Production Makeup.
It would be my absolute pleasure to create a look for you!
- My favorite movie is “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
- I have never broken a bone in my body.
- My husband knows more than he cares to know about makeup.
- I love viewing my brides’ wedding pictures and sometimes cry.
- I love vintage makeup looks.
- I want to grow my hair out but it somehow keeps getting shorter and shorter.
- I love weddings.
- Vegas. I. Love. Vegas.
- I like helping people too much.
- I had “Ashlee talks too much” on my report card all through school.
- I love being around a group of people.
- I have been labeled “Grammar Nazi” because of spelling accuracy and corrections.
- I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
- I am a mutt..Cherokee, Norwegian, Swedish and Irish.
- I have never finished a game of Monopoly.
- I love flying.
- Scary movies scare me..
- My neighbor has 2 rabbits.
- I’m obsessed with eyebrows.
- I could hug my GPS.
- I absolutely love what I do and feel honored every time a Bride asks me to do her makeup for her wedding day.